Protecting your personal information is our top priority, which is why we only use your data in strict compliance with applicable data protection principles. The provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") become applicable throughout the European Union on May 25, 2018. We would like to keep you fully informed from now on how LeBigDeal processes personal data in accordance with to this new regulation (see article 13. RGPD)
"Supervisory authority" : refers to the National Commission for Informatics and Freedoms (CNIL).
"Consent" : of the data subject, designates any free, specific, informed and unambiguous expression of will by which the data subject accepts, by a declaration or by a clear positive act, that personal data concerning him / her are made. subject to treatment.
"Recipient" : refers to the natural or legal person, public authority, service or any other body which receives communication of personal data, whether or not it is a third party.
"Personal data" : refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as "Data subject")
"Identifiable natural person" : means a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to a or several specific elements specific to their physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
"Purpose" : refers to the objective pursued by the implementation of the processing (for example: order management, subscription to newsletters, etc.).
“Limitation of processing” : designates the marking of stored personal data, with a view to limiting their future processing;
"Controller" : refers to the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of processing.
"Site" : refers to the website https://lebigdeal.shop/ on which LeBigDeal offers its products and services to users.
“Processor” : refers to the natural or legal person, public authority, department or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
"Third party" : means a natural or legal person, a public authority, a service or an organization other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or the processor, are authorized to process personal data.
"Processing" : refers to any operation or set of operations carried out or not using automated processes and applied to data or sets of personal data, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, conservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, distribution or any other form of making available, reconciliation or interconnection, limitation, erasure or destruction.
"User" : refers to any Internet user visiting the Site and / or benefiting from the Products and / or Services offered on the Site, whose personal data may be processed by Fittrack under the conditions set out below. One or more Users can be referred to as the Data Subject (s).
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
The Data Controller is:
The company Parente_Ecom Switzerland
Registered in the trade and companies register of the canton of Vaud under number CHE XXX XXX XXX
With the intra-community VAT number CHE-XXX.XXX.XXX VAT
Headquartered at Avenue de la gare 4, 1315 La Sarraz, Switzerland
For any questions relating to the processing of your data, you can contact the data controller by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED?
As a User, when you browse the Site and / or use the services offered on the Site, LeBigDeal may collect the following Personal Data about you:
● Identification data: surname, first name, copies of identity card and / or passport, IP address, centers of interest and / or real or assumed personal needs, data relating to the device used
● Contact details: email address, postal address (delivery and billing), telephone number
● Payment and billing data: payment method used, bank details, billing information
● Data relating to interactions between the User and LeBigDeal: content of the contact message sent to LeBigDeal via the Site
● Data relating to the follow-up of the commercial relationship and the management of orders: requests for information between the User and LeBigDeal, history of exchanges with LeBigDeal services, details and follow-up of orders, and / or LeBigDeal newsletters, validation or abandonment of the shopping cart etc.
LeBigDeal informs its Users that it is in particular likely to collect their Personal Data:
● During their visit to the Site;
● When creating their User account (optional);
● When purchasing a product on the Site;
● When subscribing to LeBigDeal newsletters;
● When making a contact request to LeBigDeal using the form offered on the Site;
● During any exchange with LeBigDeal via the Site and / or via the contact email address: email@example.com
Whatever the envisaged collection method, LeBigDeal undertakes to inform its Users:
● The purposes of the processing carried out;
● The mandatory or optional nature of the information requested and the possible consequences of a failure to respond;
● The recipients of the data;
● The existence and methods of exercising your rights (including in particular the rights of access, rectification and opposition to the processing of your Personal Data).
FOR WHAT PURPOSES AND ON WHAT BASIS IS THE PROCESSING OF THIS DATA CARRIED OUT?
For what purposes and on what basis is the processing of this data carried out? LeBigDeal collects your Personal Data directly from you, when you browse the Site, when you use the various services offered on the Site, a contact request to LeBigDeal made through the form offered on the Site, or during any exchange with LeBigDeal via the Site and / or via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
LEBigDeal collects and processes your Personal Data for the following explicit, legitimate and determined purposes:
● Manage the proper functioning and continuous improvement of the Site, the services and features offered;
● Manage and monitor your product orders made on the Site;
● Manage and monitor your LeBigDeal newsletter subscriptions;
● Offer commercial prospecting and targeted advertising services;
● Respond to all your requests and interact with you when you contact us using the form offered on the Site or via the email address email@example.com
● Respond to your requests for the right of access, rectification and opposition, erasure, limitation, portability, right to digital death and the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL;
● Meet the legal or administrative obligations imposed by the legislator.
LeBigDeal undertakes to inform its Users in the event that their Personal Data is processed for different purposes.
LeBigDeal collects and processes your Personal Data, according to the processing envisaged, on the following basis:
● Management of the proper functioning and permanent improvement of the Site: legitimate interest;
● Management and follow-up of orders: execution of the contract concluded between the User and LeBigDeal;
● Management and monitoring of subscriptions to LeBigDeal newsletters: User consent;
● Sending of commercial prospecting and targeted advertising: User consent;
● Management of User requests sent by the Site contact form or by the email address firstname.lastname@example.org: legitimate interest;
● Management of requests to exercise User rights: legal obligation.
LeBiDeal informs you that during the use of the services offered on the Site, you may be required to fill out various forms and communicate various Personal Data concerning you in order to benefit from some of the services offered by LeBigDeal.
When this is necessary with regard to the RGPD and the Data Protection Act, LeBigDeal undertakes to obtain your consent and / or to allow you to oppose the use of your Personal Data for certain purposes.
However, if you no longer wish to receive them, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the link provided for this purpose, mentioned in the body of the email containing the nutrition program or the newsletter.
LeBigDeal may also send solicitations of a commercial nature to Users who have accepted it. In the event that you no longer wish to receive such solicitations by email, you can request it at any time and free of charge, by email and without providing any other reason to the following address: email@example.com
WHAT IS THE RETENTION PERIOD FOR THIS DATA?
Personal Data are kept in accordance with legal provisions for a period not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they are collected and processed by LeBigDeal.
However, the processing of Personal Data is possible for the proof of a right or a contract. This Personal Data may also be kept by LeBigDeal in order to comply with a legal obligation, or be kept in files in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
As an exception, the Personal Data necessary for the creation and management of the User account are deleted by LeBigDeal when their account is deleted by the User.
Personal Data processed as part of the management of the commercial relationship between LeBigDeal and you, as the buyer of a LeBigDeal product, may not be kept beyond the period strictly necessary for the management of this commercial relationship. to which is added the applicable legal limitation period.
Personal data processed as part of the management and monitoring of subscriptions to LeBigDeal newsletters as well as in the context of commercial prospecting and targeted advertising are kept for three (3) years from the end of the commercial relationship if you are engaged in a contractual relationship with LEBigDeal, and three (3) years from the last contact with you if you are not engaged in a commercial relationship with LeBigDeal.
Personal data processed as part of the management and follow-up of your requests made on the Site or through the address firstname.lastname@example.org are kept for three (3) years from the end of the commercial relationship. if you are in a contractual relationship with.
LeBigDeal, and three (3) years from the last contact with you if you are not engaged in a business relationship with LeBigDeal.
For the management of your requests for the right to your Personal Data, your Personal Data is kept for the calendar year of the request plus five (5) years.
However, LeBigDeal recalls that the Personal Data making it possible to establish proof of a right or a contract, or kept for compliance with a legal obligation, may be the subject of an intermediate archiving policy. for a period not exceeding the period necessary for the purposes for which they are kept, in accordance with the provisions in force.
ARE THE DATA PASSED ON TO THIRD PARTIES?
Only the persons authorized by LeBigDeal mentioned below will be able to have access to your Personal Data:
● Authorized personnel from the various LeBigDeal departments (authorized personnel from communication, administrative, logistics and IT departments, responsible for handling customer relations and responsible for monitoring);
● LeBigDeal Sub-contractors who act in the name and on behalf of LeBigDeal, including in particular the host of the Site, the service provider in charge of processing the LeBigDeal customer support service, the service provider in charge of sending commercial prospecting and advertising newsletters and emails, the service provider in charge of sending sales prospecting SMS messages, the service provider in charge of processing payments, monitoring orders and invoicing;
● The courts concerned, mediators, lawyers, bailiffs, etc. ;
● Social networks. LeBigDeal informs the User that the Site may use social plugins provided and operated by third-party companies, such as the Facebook button, Instagram, Pinterest or Youtube. By clicking on these buttons you can send to these third parties the information that you see on a page of the Site. However, LeBigDeal informs the User that if he is not connected to the account he opened with the third party concerned, the latter will not be able to know the identity of the user. On the other hand, if the User connects to the account that he has opened with the third party concerned, then the latter can link the information or actions relating to the interactions of the User with the Site to the account that he has opened with this third.
As part of its customer support service, LeBigDeal uses a service provider.
This is Stripe Payments Europe Ltd., whose registered office is block 4, Harcourt Center, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Ireland.
This service provider processes the Personal Data on behalf of LeBigDeal allowing payment and invoicing of orders made on the Site to be carried out.
As such, LeBigDeal informs Users that identification, contact and payment data are directly transmitted to Stripe Payments Europe Ltd. from the Users' browser when ordering. Personal Data is used exclusively by Stripe Payments Europe Ltd. for the execution and making of payments and transmitted securely via the SSL encryption method. Stripe Payments Europe Ltd. is PCI DSS certified.
Users can access additional information regarding the Personal Data protection policy of Stripe Payments Europe Ltd. by going to the following link: https://stripe.com/fr/legal
ARE DATA TRANSFERS OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION CARRIED OUT?
In order to carry out certain processing of personal data, LeBigDeal makes transfers to service providers or other entities of the LeBigDeale group of the European Economic Area, only.
As part of these transfers, LeBigDeal ensures that its service providers and entities of the LeBigDeal group guarantee high security standards for the protection of Personal Data that are sufficient with regard to the level of protection imposed by the RGPD, the LIL and its decree. application.
In addition, LeBigDeal has entered into standard contractual clauses with each of its service providers and entities of the LeBigDeal group located in the European Union in order to guarantee a high and adequate level of protection of Personal Data. LeBigDeal informs its Users that these contractual clauses are based on the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission (decision of 5 February 2010 on standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data to subcontractors established in third countries by virtue of Directive 95/46 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council;
ORDER TRACKING AND INVOICING?
As part of its tracking of your orders and invoicing, LeBigDeal uses the Prestashop system.
This is the company PrestaShop SA, whose head office is located at 12 rue d'Amsterdam, 75009 Paris, France.
This service provider processes on behalf of LeBigDeal the follow-up of the orders and the invoicing of the Users.
As such, LeBigDeal informs its Users that by placing an order on the Site, PrestaShop SA may collect and process the following Personal Data:
● User identification data;
● Billing data
SENDING NEWSLETTERS, COMMERCIAL PROSPECTING AND ADVERTISING?
As part of its newsletters, sales prospecting and advertising email services, LeBigDeal uses the email marketing platform of a service provider.
This is the Klaviyo Company, with registered office at 225 Franklin St, Floor 10, Boston, MA 02110, USA.
This service provider processes on behalf of LeBigDeal its marketing email campaigns (sending newsletters, commercial prospecting and advertising) intended for Users.
As such, LeBigDeal informs its Users that by subscribing to LeBigDeal newsletters, or by agreeing to receive commercial and advertising offers from LeBigDeal, LeBigDeal may transfer to Klaviyo the following Personal Data of the User:
● User identification data
● Contact details
● Data relating to the device used: time zone, screen resolution, information about the browser and operating system, location and language used.
LeBigDeal reminds the User that these transfers of Personal Data are necessary for the following processing:
● Management and monitoring of subscriptions to LeBigDeal newsletters;
● Sending of commercial prospecting and targeted advertising.
GOOGLE TAG MANAGER?
LeBigDeal informs its users that it uses the Google Tag Manager tool. This tool allows LeBigDeal to manage the tags of its Site (Site code). These facilitate the management and development of the products and services offered on the Site, and reduce the loading time of the Site.
Google Tag Manager only implements the Site code. Google Beacon Manager does not create cookies and does not collect any Personal Data. The tool only integrates the Site code, and facilitates the modulation of the code without accessing the Personal Data processed by the code.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS USERS?
As a User, you have the right to access, rectify, port, limit, oppose and delete your Personal Data.
LeBigDeal also informs you that you can set guidelines for the retention, erasure and communication of your Personal Data after your death.
In addition, concerning the processing operations requiring the collection of your consent, LeBigDeal informs you that you can revoke your consent to the processing and use of data to which you had previously consented, with effect for the future, at any time.
For any questions on this subject or to exercise the rights mentioned above, you can contact LeBigDeal by email at: email@example.com
LeBigDeal informs you that if you wish to exercise your rights, you must indicate to LeBigDeal in your request your contact details (last name, first name, address and a copy of a signed identity document) as well as a legitimate reason when this is required by law (especially in the event of opposition to processing).
When you provide a copy of your identity document to prove your identity, LeBigDeal keeps it for the calendar year of the request plus five (5) years, in particular when this communication is made in the exercise of a right opposition.
LeBigDeal informs you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In Switzerland, this supervisory authority is the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), whose contact details are as follows:
● Postal address: Federal data protection and transparency officer Feldeggweg 1 - 3003 Berne - SWITZERLAND
● Telephone: +41 (0) 058 462 43 95
● Site: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/
LeBigDeal informs you that its products and services available on the Site are intended for adults and minors over 16 years old only. As such, LeBigDeal does not process personal data of minors under the age of 16 without the prior consent of their legal representatives.
LeBigDeal reminds all Internet users visiting its Site that if they are under 16 years of age, they must not send them information about themselves and in particular Personal Data, except with the prior consent of their legal representatives.
LeBigDeal informs its Users that Cookies consist of a series of information, a small text file, installed by their browser on the hard drive of their terminal when they visit a website.
Thus, Users' browsing on the Site may give rise to the deposit of "Cookies" on their terminal, if they continue to browse the Site without modifying the settings of their browser.
LeBigDeal is required to use several types of Cookies. Information relating to these Cookies is available in the LeBigDeal Cookie Management Policy.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES ARE IN PLACE?
LeBigdeal takes all useful precautions, as well as the appropriate technical and organizational measures, regularly updated according to technological progress, to preserve the security of Users' personal data and, in particular, to prevent them from being distorted, damaged, or that unauthorized third parties have access to it.
As such, LeBigDeal notably uses firewalls and personal data encryption systems. LeBigDeal buildings are subject to physical access controls. Only LeBigDeal employees who need access to Personal Data because of the functions they perform and in order to carry out their activities, are authorized to have access to Personal Data.
All Personal Data transmitted by Users, including information relating to payment for orders made on the Site, are transmitted via the secure SSL (Secure Socket Layer) standard.
WHAT ABOUT LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES?
The Site may offer Users links to third party websites such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or Youtube.
LeBigDeal informs Users that it has no control over the content of third party websites or the practices of these third parties in terms of the protection of Personal Data that they may collect.
Consequently, LeBigDeal declines any responsibility concerning the processing by these third parties of Users' personal data.
WHAT IS THE APPLICABLE LAW?